Sod Installation Services in St. Louis Missouri
Sod installation in St. Louis, MO is important for both residential and commercial properties. Without it, your lawn will be uneven with different shades of green and brown patches throughout the yard. There are many benefits to sod installation including:
These are just a few reasons why sod installation is beneficial for Missouri homes and businesses alike! To find out more about this process or how we can help you with your next project, give us a call at (636) 299-4116.
Benefits of Sodding
- Protects your yard from weeds
- Looks great with landscaping
- Improves the soil by adding nutrients and organic matter
- Helps to prevent erosion
- Saves time on mowing, fertilizing, and trimming grass
Buffalograss Sod in St. Louis Missouri
Buffalograss is a cold-hardy turfgrass that has been used in the St. Louis area for decades to provide homeowners with a low-maintenance, drought tolerant lawn.
Heartland Fescue Sod in St. Louis Missouri
Many homeowners are looking for an alternative to their current lawn. With more and more people becoming environmentally conscious.
Ironheart Bermuda Sod in St. Louis Missouri
Ironheart Bermuda sod is an excellent choice for St. Louis Missouri as it has a low water requirement and will reduce the amount of time that you need to spend on your lawn every day.
Kentucky Bluegrass Sod in St. Louis Missouri
Kentucky Bluegrass is a type of grass that does not require much maintenance. It is known for its durability and ability to withstand foot traffic, which makes it perfect for those who are looking for an easy-to-maintain lawn.
Meyer Zoysia Sod in St. Louis Missouri
Meyer Zoysia is a perennial grass that can grow in almost any climate. It’s easy to install and maintain, so it’s perfect for homeowners. Plus, Meyer Zoysia is not as susceptible to disease and insects as other types of turfgrass.
- Make sure that there is enough space between where the sod will be delivered and any structures or trees so that they can be moved out of the way if necessary.
- Order extra so that you have plenty left over after moving all of your furniture into place, but not too much because it won’t grow very fast once it’s installed!
If you are a homeowner in St Louis Missouri, we have some great tips for buffalo grass maintenance. Buffalograss is a durable and drought-resistant lawn – so it’s perfect if you want to reduce your water use.
- Decide on the type of sod to use
- Prepare your yard for installation
- Keep in mind that it will take about 10-14 days before you can walk on it without damaging the grass
- Maintain your new lawn by watering regularly and mowing when necessary
Watch for any problems and deal with them quickly
Watering Established Turf
One of the most important aspects of maintaining a healthy, vibrant lawn is regular watering. The key to successful watering is knowing when and how much water your turf needs.
- Make sure you have enough soil to cover the area
- Add a layer of sand and compost on top of the dirt
- Mix in fertilizer, lime, and gypsum as needed
- Allow at least three weeks for the soil to settle before installing sod
- Keep an eye out for weeds or pests that may be hiding underground
- Use a roller to flatten out any bumps in your new lawn
Central West End, Soulard, Lafayette Square, Downtown, The Hill, Benton Park, Old North, Tower Grove South, Shaw, St. Louis Hills, Skinker DeBaliviere, The Ville, Compton Heights, Forest Park Southeast, Carondelet, Lindenwood Park, Southwest Garden, Tower Grove East, Grand Center, Jeff-Vander-Lou, Hi-Pointe, Franz Park, St. Louis Place, Downtown West, Bevo Mill, Gravois Park, Benton Park West, Botanical Heights, DeBaliviere Place, Clayton-Tamm, Princeton Heights, McKinley Heights, The Gate District, Greater Ville, Holly Hills, Northampton, Wydown Skinker, Ellendale, Clifton Heights, The Southampton, Marine Villa, Walnut Park East, Walnut Park West, Wells-Goodfellow, Kings Oak, Carr Square, North Riverfront, LaSalle Park, Fox Park
Bus Stop to Sod Installation St. Louis Missouri
Bus Stop In Greyhound: Bus Station To Sod Installation St. Louis Missouri
Bus Stop In Greyhound: Bus Stop To Sod Installation St. Louis Missouri
Bus Stop In Bus Stop To Sod Installation St. Louis Missouri
Bus Stop In North Broadway Center To Sod Installation St. Louis Missouri
Bus Stop In Ballas Transit Center To Sod Installation St. Louis Missouri
Bus Stop In 9th Street @ Missouri SB To Sod Installation St. Louis Missouri
Bus Stop In Shrewsbury I-44 Transit Center To Sod Installation St. Louis Missouri
Bus Stop In St. Louis Gateway Transportation Center To Sod Installation St. Louis Missouri
Top Sights By Interests
Watering New Sod
If you have ever had new sod installed, it is important to know that watering it correctly will help the roots get established and make sure your lawn is healthy.
We service residents and businesses in the St. Louis area.
Monday – Friday: 7:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday – Sunday: Closed